But first my tip for you: cut more than you need and store away for another day
The cartridges I used for this project are: Life's a Beach, A Child's Year, Stamping, Graphically Speaking.
I just did an Explosion Mini Album for a swap. I love the wow factor that I get with these and they are soooo simple! I have lots of pictures for you...
Now for my die cuts, using my Cricut machine:
- Summer- cut at 1.25" from Stamping cart
- Memories- cut at .75" from Graphically Speaking
- These images cut at 2.25" from A Child's Year
- These images cut at .5 to 1.5" from Life's a Beach
- Here are them all together including ones fro Stamping cart and Graphically Speaking
- Here are pictures of the inside of the album. Went with a summer theme throughout...
I hope your enjoyed today's project too. If you have a question, please leave it in the comments, and a DT member will get back to you. You can find more inspiration and projects at my blog: A Working Mom's Joy. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,