TIP: Use a finger dauber to ink in your embossing folders - it applies just enough ink for a nice look.
Image titled "It's Time to Celebrate"
from Stampin! Up
- Brads, image, design paper and embossing folder from Stampin! Up
- Scalloped punch for the border on design paper
- die cut for the embossed background
- flower from a set that I purchased at Michaels Craft Store
- Prismacolor Markers and silver metallic pen from the marker set
- The face, arms and legs colored with Copic markers
- happy birthday stamp from Stampin! Up
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,